We know that building the right management team is a crucial to the success of your organisation. However, interviewing candidates is time consuming and impacts heavily on the workload of the organisation’s top leadership – all of whom typically have pretty full schedules all year round!
So, the challenge is to make sure that you efficiently select the best candidate available. Here’s how Bridgespan can help:
- We’ll assess internal and external candidates for your top jobs against the strict requirements you set for the role.
- Candidates will be required to undergo psychometric profiling with Bridgespan’s Occupational psychologist.
- Structured interviewing techniques and Competency based interviewing methods will be used to determine compatibility of the candidate with the role.
- A detailed, role specific report will be produced – comprehensively showing the degree of ‘match’ between the candidate and the role. An unambiguous recommendation will be included.
- The necessary logistics to support the process will be managed by Bridgespan.
This approach results in your top leaders only using their time to consider the most relevant candidates! Unsuitable candidates don’t get through the Bridgespan assessment process. Additional benefits include the comprehensive nature of the assessment report and the ‘level playing field’ that Bridgespan’s selection process delivers.
If you’d like to discuss availing of Bridgespan’s Executive Selection service, please use the form below to contact us for a confidential discussion.