Executive coaching aims to support learning and development to improve performance and enhance effective action, goal achievement and personal satisfaction. It invariably involves growth and change in perspective, attitude or behaviour. At Bridgespan our experienced business coaches will work with key leaders and managers in your organisation to help them perform to the highest levels.
A key feature of learning through coaching is its focus on the critical agenda items of the executive – it’s not a pre-arranged syllabus. So every coaching session is 100% relevant. It is recognised as a vital learning method for leaders and managers.
Executive Coaching is particularly valuable when a leader is:
- Starting a new role
- Taking on new responsibilities
- Facing into challenging circumstances
- Struggling with personal performance
- Leading a new team – or joining a new Leadership Team
- Working in a new environment (perhaps, following acquisition of the business)
Use the form below to contact Bridgespan for a confidential discussion about how we can support your key leaders through coaching.