Travel with your people: (Leaders don’t simply tell people what to do – they do it with them!)
Research shows that a fully engaged employee makes about 1.6 times the contribution of a disengaged employee – so, a solid business reason for your leadership team to make serious efforts to engage your employees.
Of course it’s not always easy to do things that appear simple – ever try playing golf? But it is possible to make a dramatic improvement in your company’s financial performance and market competitiveness by creating a work environment that encourages success. This is through gaining commitment and harnessing the ideas of your people. You cannot ‘require’ it of your people – you have to create an environment where the employee wants to offer commitment to their business. Some simple tools practised and applied with skill can make a real difference to your bottom line.
Here are some of the things Bridgespan would work on with you to:
- Create a leadership team commitment to ‘engagement’.
- Find ways to obtain real management ‘buy-in’.
- Develop a suite of tools to communicate and give ‘voice’ to employees.
- Positively influence employee representatives
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of the engagement approach
Please use the form below to contact us so we can discuss how we can work with you. Our promise is to keep it simple and to work with you to implement to deliver tangible results.